2014 has gone and you unfortunately have added a few inches to your waistline after the holidays. More than that, like in every year you promise not to eat too much at Christmas and you will start exercising in January, but probably will not keep your word.
However, 2014 brings good news for your silhouette. There are “magic” tricks that can help you lose weight in record time. Put them into practice quickly and at Valentine’s Day will surprise your boyfriend and girlfriends with a perfect silhouette.
1. Exercise Daily: If you want to lose weight after the holidays, it is imperative to do some exercise every day. Even climbing stairs or walking are beneficial to get rid of extra pounds.
2. Drink Plenty of Water:You’re thirsty, drink water. You’re hungry, drink water. Combined with a balanced diet and exercise, water cleans the toxins in the body and helps you eat fewer calories because quickly gives you a feeling of fullness.
3. Avoid Carbonated Drinks:Carbonated beverages do not provide the body any nutrient, only calories. Avoid these beverages if you want to cut a significant number of calories in your menu.
4. Eat Breakfast Every Day:A sumptuous breakfast, based on healthy and nutritious foods, helps you eat less throughout the day. How your metabolism is very active in the morning, you’ll burn more calories if you eat your breakfast, unless you skip this meal.
5. Eat Foods Rich in Water:Foods with a high water content help you lose weight quickly. After the holidays, eat more often broccoli, cabbage, citrus fruits, cauliflower, lettuce, cucumbers, apples and spinach.
6. Eat a Banana a Day:Foods high in potassium, such as bananas, helps to eliminate excess sodium from the body, i.e. to reduce water retention and weight loss.
7. Lower the Portions:If you want to lose weight, you should reduce food rations, especially at dinner.
8. Spice Up Your Meals:Add spices to food, as they contain active substances that accelerate the metabolism burnings and helps you lose weight.
9. Throw Away the Chewing Gum:If you chew gum just to fool your brain and actually makes you think that you eat, you do not do anything else than to consume unhealthy substances for your body such as xylitol, sorbitol and mannitol. Replace the chewing gum with fennel seeds and you will have a fresh breath.
10. Eat Green Vegetables: Green vegetables help you lose weight quickly, so give them a try this year and consume them more often.
11. Eat Artichokes:Low in calories but high in fiber, artichokes can reduce your waistline a few inches. Try to eat artichoke weekly for quick and effective results.
12. Drink Less Alcohol:Avoid cocktails and other alcoholic beverages because you can gain weight, and reduce as much as possible the number of glasses of alcohol if you want to lose weight quickly.
13. Avoid Artificial Sweeteners:If you want to lose weight, replace the artificial sweeteners with honey, maple syrup or agave nectar.
14. Choose Carefully the Carbohydrates:There are good carbs (in unprocessed foods) and bad carbs (in processed foods). First can help you lose weight, those in the second category can make you fat.
15. Eat Protein:An optimal protein intake helps your metabolism to burn calories faster. There are plenty of foods rich in protein, from eggs to chicken.