Prevent and Stop Metabolic Syndrome
“Metabolic Syndrome” is composed of four risk factors such as high blood sugar, high blood pressure, belly fat and an high level of cholesterol.
These risk factors dramatically increases the possibility of serious diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases and blood vessel diseases.
Fortunately, you can prevent and even stop metabolic syndrome if you follow a healthy life style.
1. Physical Exercise: First, you need to know that it is not healthy to suddenly go from a sedentary life to an active life. Therefore, start gradually your physical exercises. It is wise to consult your family doctor or a therapist.
Metabolic Syndrome (video)
2. Eat a Healthy Diet: New studies show that, if you eat daily a lot of vegetables and fruits, in two words a “healthy diet” you can reduce your risk of metabolic syndrome.
3. Do Not Be Overweight: It is a must to loose weight if you are overweight.
4. Quit Smoking: It is another imperative if you want to prevent and even stop metabolic syndrome.
5. Check Regular Your Health: You need to visit regularly your family doctor for a checkup. Keep in your mind that metabolic system does not present any symptom. Therefore, schedule regular checkups with your family doctor.
Prevent Child Overweight
Overweight put stress on a child’s feet, raising the risk of fallen or other foot problems. Solution is to feed your children carefully, and teach him to live an active and healthy life style.
In the United States the percentage of overweight and obese children has become alarmingly high. Today, one in three children is considered overweight and even obese.
Solution: First, your child should spend less time watching TV or playing games on computer. Second you need to adapt your child to your family lifestyle, an active lifestyle involving many exercises, walking, spending time together in nature and having a healthy diet.
Boost Your Optimism
If you to focus too much on the negative side, it is because you are one from millions suffering from Mg deficiency. Eating a banana daily can improve your mood.
Be optimist. People with positive outlook on their life are significantly reducing their risk of stroke or heart attacks. In fact, optimism does not mean just boosting your mood.
A positive attitude may also, strengthen your immune system. It is a strong connection between the physical and the psychological.
In fact, aromatherapy is the link and also, the balance and harmony between body and mind.
Aromatherapy is a practice and also, a science. Aromatherapy use the natural extracts of different parts of plants such as roots, barks, leaves, stems and flowers to enhance physical and psychological well-being.
Aromatherapy can be considered a unique form of alternative medicine. These oily natural extracts can be used even as pain relief. There are a huge range of essential oils available with different healing capabilities and properties.