Coconut oil is an ally of your health with amazing benefits and recognized even by the famous American doctor Dr. Oz.
Whether you use it in the kitchen or in your beauty ritual, the coconut oil extract keeps you healthy and beautiful.
Until recently, there were conflicting views on the health effects of coconut oil. Some physicians associate the food with an increased risk of developing heart disease because of its fat content. Dr. Oz denies this information and said that coconut oil brings real benefits to the body, both inside and outside.
Coconut Oil in Your Diet
Dr. Oz promotes the introduction of coconut oil in the diet, based on the results of the latest medical research on food consumption and its effects on health.
- – Coconut oil is a strong ally of the immune system in fighting bacteria and viruses. Moreover, it has been shown scientifically that derived from coconut oil help treat yeast and fungal infections such as candidiasis.
- – The fat from coconut oil, previously considered dangerous are actually beneficial. Saturated fat called Lauric acid increases levels of good cholesterol in the body (HDL), changing the bad one cholesterol (LDL) to pregnenolone, a molecule that prepares the production of essential hormones.
So, coconut oil regulates your thyroid (helps metabolism and increases the energy levels and stamina). At the same time Dr. Oz confirm the association of consumption of coconut oil with stimulating the production of insulin, which regulates blood sugar. In addition, this exotic food improves digestion and helps the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. More than that coconut oil helps you lose weight, thanks to the medium chain triglycerides content (fat liver) that helps the liver to convert fat into energy, so do not let them settle in cells.
Abdominal fat can disappear very quickly, if you take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil daily for 12 weeks, said Dr. Oz.
Coconut Oil in Cosmetic
Dr. Oz also recommends coconut oil for natural cosmetic treatments.
- – Thanks to its rich vitamin E, coconut oil is excellent for moisturizing and protecting the skin and hair. However, find an organic alternative, without toxins or other chemicals added.
- – Coconut oil is great even for babies, instead of regular massage oil after bathing.
- – Coconut oil antioxidants are as an elixir of youth for your body. It maintains tissue health and vigor that prevents oxidation of cells by fighting free radicals. Use it as lip balm or lotion after tanning!