Apple cider vinegar can enter easily into the category of natural cocktails that has a positive impact on your health.
In fact, this wonderful “elixir” is used for thousands of years as a natural remedy against diseases of all kinds, from the adjusting of bowel movements to the preventing of hair loss.
You can consume it as a food supplement or as an ingredient in food and enjoy its benefits in the long run. Let’s see what these benefits are!
It helps you lose weight
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent food in the fight against extra pounds. It also helps to balance blood sugar levels and at the same time, reduce your appetite. Therefore, it can be used as a dietary supplement before or between meals.
- Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink the contents. You can also add a little honey to give a pleasant taste to your drink. You’ll feel better and your appetite will be reduced significantly.
It stops hair loss
If you are experiencing problems with your hair, then you can benefit from the many advantages of vitamins and minerals (vitamins A, C, E, calcium, magnesium, manganese, sulfur, amino acids, hydrochloric acid, silica, and potassium) of apple cider vinegar.
- After you wash your hair with shampoo, apply apple cider vinegar, leave a few minutes then rinse with water. Dab the hair with a towel and avoid using the dryer.
- Also, you can prepare yourself, your own hair lotions from a cup of olive oil mixed with a cup of apple cider vinegar. Then apply this content on your dry hair and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse your hair with water.
- If you do not have problems, and you can use apple cider vinegar, mix a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water and drink 3 times a day. The treatment should be followed at least 2 months.
It lowers cholesterol and regulates the blood pressure
Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce bad cholesterol levels in the blood (LDL) and to regulate your blood pressure. If you follow a diet for a month you will see the effects in no time.
Apple cider vinegar also decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease and heart attack.
It detoxifies the body
Minerals, vitamins and enzymes contained in apple cider vinegar are responsible for detoxifying the body. The vinegar acids help eliminate toxins and cleanse the lymph nodes, which improves your immune system and its ability to cope with all kinds of attacks.
It helps digestion
If you suffer from stomach problems and indigestion and other ailments, apple cider vinegar relieves discomfort by removing gastro-esophageal reflux.
- To combat these problems, mix two teaspoons of vinegar in a glass of water and drink the liquid before each meal. This will help regulate your digestion.
Tonic for your skin
Apple cider vinegar is a perfect tonic for your skin. Not only does it help in treating acne, but it can also combat various eczemas on the body.
- Prepare a mixture of vinegar and salt bath and blot areas with problems.